Women's Supra-180 Gloves
Our all-new touchscreen compatible Women's specific Supra-180 gloves are the perfect midweight gloves for mid intensity activities or those days when you need to perform at your best. They’re made from a 180 g 2-Ply softshell material that’s wind and waterproof and they have an Amara DWR palm for extra grip in foul weather. Our Patented ergo air technology is built into the palm, and it lets just a tiny bit of air in to dry any sweat that may build up, which ultimately keeps you warmer than letting moisture build up within. It comes with a stretch lycra for comfort and a fleece covered thumb for swiping moisture and elements. Lastly it has an all new 2mm gel insert on palm that adds comfort when gripping a pole or handlebar, depending on your activity. Available in S-XL, these gloves are a solid addition to any winter gear drawer.
- Upper Hand: Origin softshell 180g: a stretched 2-ply softshell that protects against the wind
- Insulation: Thermolite-eco 200g for the upper and 100g for the palm : made of 35% recycled fibers
- Palm: Amara palm with a DWR - Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Fingers: Microfiber thumb to wipe sweat and nose
- Wrist Fastener: Stretch Lycra cuff
- Features: Drytex lining inside the mitt for added comfort and warmth - 2 mm biogel mini insert to add versatility to the glove and make it great for winter bike - Tactile areas: Allow use of touch screen devices