Women's Sumo 260 Mitts
Our all-new Women’s Specific Sumo 260 Mitts are the perfect heavyweight mitts for lower intensity activities or those frigid cold days when you need the most protection. They’re made from a 3-Ply 260 g softshell material that’s wind and waterproof and they have a synthetic supple leather palm for extra grip in foul weather. Our Patented ergo air technology is built into the palm, and it lets just a tiny bit of air in to dry any sweat that may build up, which ultimately keeps you warmer than letting moisture build up within. It comes with a ribbed Cuff for comfort and a fleece covered thumb for swiping moisture and elements. Lastly it has an all new 2mm gel insert on palm that adds comfort when gripping a pole or handlebar, depending on your activity. Available in S-L, these mitts are a solid addition to any winter gear drawer.
- Upper Hand: Origin softshell 260g : a stretched softshell that has a brushed inside for extra warmth and wind protection
- Insulation: Thermolite-eco 200g for the upper and 100g for the palm : made of 35% recycled fibers
- Palm: Microfiber leather very durable - Patented Ergo Air® X-Vent palm evacuates moisture and ventilates to keep hands cool
- Fingers: Microfiber thumb to wipe sweat and nose
- Wrist Fastener: Rib cuff
- Features: Drytex lining inside the mitt for added comfort and warmth - 2 mm biogel mini insert to add versatility to the glove and make it great for winter bike - Tactile areas: Allow use of touch screen devices