Men's Alternative Jacket
Not too heavy and not too light this jacket is a great "Alternative" to sacrificing either too much warmth or too much chill seeping through from the foul weather.
Once Fall is over and the weather starts to turn, there's a good chance you'll be needing a good mid season jacket that provides a bit more warmth than your standard lightweight puffy jacket. Don't need the heaviest that winter coats can bring though? Well this jacket from Garneau provides a great "Alternative" to sacrificing either too much warmth of too much chill seeping through from the foul weather. The second heaviest puffy jacket in our transitional line, the alternative provides a great mid-weight insulation with it's 220g Enerball filling. This synthetic down material is extremely lightweight, packable, and still keeps you dry if it gets wet.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: Diamond Air 2.0: Light ripstop fabric that provides breathable, water-repellent and wind-breaking benefits - Enerball 220 g
- Features: Packable - Hem with elasticized drawstring
- Pockets: 2 front pockets with zip - 1 mesh inner pocket: Additional storage keeps your electronic device warm
- Visibility Features: Reflective logos at front and back
- Zipper: Full-length zip with inner flap and garage
- Arm Finish Wrists: Stretch trim at wrists
- Hood: Insulated hood